Good Evening Vietnam, with Miro
- Summer Rolls “Ha Noi”
- Bun bo nam bo – Vietnamský salad style main dish served with tender beef and fresh veggies.
- Lemon Grass chicken with curry and jasmine rice
- Turon de Banana with Mango Culis
What does it include?
- All ingredients
- dedicated chef
- unlimited soft drinks (juice, water, coffee, tea)
- wine tasting
- hostess-cleaning before,during and after the course
- aprons lending
- online recipes
Cousine Type: Flavours of Middle East
Course length: 3 hours
A very popular and fun class with an amazing and tasty menu. Learn interesting recipes such as the famous summer rolls with fresh herbs and a delicious bun bo nam bo, and feel the flavors of Vietnamese cuisine.
Instructor: Miro Mišutka
Middle East, Vietnam, Vege Miro Misutka was born in Slovakia, but about for many years he lives in Prague. These motivated him to move to Thailand where he worked at some hotel restaurants in Chang Mai. He learned from expert local cooks the authentic Thai tastes. The dishes he offered them were full of flavour and really authentic. Meet Miro personally and have fun.